Do you want to explore Microsoft Azure? It’s really very, very simple. Just create an azure account, you will get ₹13, 300 azure credits absolutely free with 30days validity.
How to create an azure account?
- Go to https://azure.microsoft.com/en-in/free/ and Click on Start free on the same page.
- Provide your Microsoft account email id and password. If you do not have Microsoft account, you must create it (https://outlook.live.com/owa/)
- Once you log in, you have to provide your details for ‘Free trail sign up’
Note: You must provide Credit/Debit card details to complete the registration process and the little amount will be deducted from your card. For me ₹2 deducted from my debit card.
- Once registration completed, click on ‘Get started with your Azure subscription’.
- Now you will be redirected to an azure portal home page and you can see ₹13, 300 azure credits in your account.
Thanks for reading my blog posting. If you have any questions/suggestions, please do comments below. Click on follow button and enter your email address to get latest updates from the blog.
“Yours, Ravi Theja Madisetty”