- Run Microsoft Dynamics AX Setup and Select Install “Microsoft Dynamics AX Components “
- Click ‘Next’ and accept license agreements
- Select ‘Add or modify components’ option and click ‘Next’
- Select the option ‘Warehouse Mobile Devices Portal’ and click ‘Next’
- Validate perquisites and click ‘Next’
- Enter domain name, dedicated user name, password and port number as per below screen and click ‘Next’.
- The user account which we used during Warehouse Mobile Devices Portal installation should be imported in AX with user role ‘Warehouse mobile device user’.
- Create multiple user accounts in AD for multiple mobile device portals in case if you have multiple companies.
- In Best practice checklist screen, follow each best practice select all component and click ‘Next’.
- Validate prerequisites again if anything show error and click ‘Next’
- Click on ‘Install‘ button and wait some time to complete the installation.
- Once installation is done, reset IIS, open IIS and click on browse for mobile portal
“Yours, Ravi Theja Madisetty ”